View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 7
larawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant future
Wink Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

Thank You Bros for your support &
the lovely frs ♡ It's been my pleasure to serve you ♡

FR PART 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyWang View Post
just met Lara this afternoon. I always wanted to engage her service since she was with a FL group but put it off until recently that she left and return back to this line. I thought better try her service before missing the chance again

and here my review

Hotel Room - was big and posh.

Looks - I think she look ok. at some angle, she kinda reminded me of Shibuya Kaho (specially with her boobs)

Boobs - I think hers were the biggest I ever played with. Kinda miss them now. Should have hold and suck on them more.

BBBJ - was pretty good. got me hard and ready pretty quickly

FJ - just one position, Lara ride me and I couldn't last long enough to try other positions.

Squirt - was disappointing as I didn't get to see the legendary fountain. but i guess i am to be blame as I wasn't able to last long enough

GFE - She is friendly and chatty but I didn't get much of the GFE feeling from her.

RTF - I don't think so. My performance level makes it not economical viable for me to engage local fls anymore. i need to train more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickie View Post
My first time booking a FL and I chose Lara
First impression is clumsy because she knock against the door while she open it for me is quite funny n cute at some point, I didn't have to check her ic at all because from her words n all I know confirm guarantee Singaporean

Her hotel is big n posh

Look 7
Bj not bad but ball licking is very high to estascy
Fj accommodating to the various positions we tried together
Body love her curvy I love it when I fuck her got the piak piak sounds

Overall I think is worth the experience with her charges is extremely reasonable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korlicz View Post
lucky i manage to clinch an 2hr appt with lara at this hour . looking at her photos that huge tits turns me right on i know i have to meet her tonight . she is friendly and nice to make me feel at ease .
look : 7
tits : 11 firm n ,natural n good perfect
bbbj : 11 shiok n slurrpy
fj : didnt manage to get it up today as i been too stress up with life and also maybe i seldom book a fl
overall she is really nice to talk & have fun with !
Quote:
Originally Posted by leepaksex View Post
RTF on fools day for Lara. First impression of her is she slimmed down abit, she is working hard to slim down guys. So ya be patient guys. Definitely a chatter, can talk anything under the sun. Those who wish for slim FL, skip her as she is curvy type .

Bed wise she is hardworking, will work hard to make u cum (coz im a sucker in this) ps not 1 but twice.

So for those who wants hardworking girls and want to relax and chat about anything, she will be the one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie86 View Post
Just meet up with Lara and she was a wonder. Sexy and curvy girl. Friendly as well. Her baby was to die for, which almost made me Cum. Sex was very good and she was accommodating. Will rtf when I have the $$
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathscythe View Post
My Fantastic Report

I'm pleased to say Lara doesn't disappoint, shes lost a lot of weight, but boobs remain the same as ever, big and bouncy.
Her BBBJ is fantastic, though i've never been a fan of that service, she makes me enjoy it a lot.

Then comes the icing on the cake: her squirts. Awesome. I believe my hands were soaked thru and thru, her horniness could not hold it in, after the warmup was done, slight touches caused her to squirm in pleasure, and her faucet opened up.
She did mention she hasn't had sex in a while, so she's extra horny these few days
Quote:
Originally Posted by stomper123 View Post
Had a pleasure of meeting her todayand shld I say, I was simply mindblown. It was my first encounter with a lady who can squirt. She just kept squirting on and on and on. BBBJ was also amazing. Super moist BJ. Suction is great. Her riding skills is awesome as well. The only thing bad is that I am Super tired today and can’t try more positions with her.
Overall is a very good experience. Will rate her 8/10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana321 View Post
Know her for years before when she was a popular model back then . Met her tonight again , she is still the friendly never a time watcher girl any bros here who have met her knew this . When she was was a model in the past her looks n figure was a goddess. Even after she become curvier the last time i met her about 1 year ago , tonight i met her she lost alot of weight. Good job lara!

Looks : 8
bbbj : 9.5
Rtf : yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbrah View Post
Very genuine , very real person. Doesn’t rush , take times to under the client
Very comfortable when making out . No regrets meeting Lara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeno View Post
Choose a slot tonight with Lara ,and first impression was not bad looking and with big firm boobs .

Fj : 9
Looks : 8
Bbbj : 10
Rtf : yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhGui85 View Post
After a long temptation of seeing lara photos n short clips daily on telegram i have decided to book her tonight , first impression of her is friendly , chatty , gnd feel . Bbbj 7.5
And she was helpful for the additional add on service of squeezing my black heads on my face for me .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vans5 View Post
Had a great time with Lara today, first impression beautiful eyes.
Very good experience, fantastic BBBJ.
High GFE very friendly. And the squirt is damn power!
Highly recommend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by random12a View Post
Had a lovely time with Lara last night. Booked the 12 AM slot, hotel was nice and fancy and she was very courteous which such a great body! We talked quite a lot between the deed. Overall, a great experience. Will definitely RTF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuberix View Post
I promised Lara to write an FR so here goes. Very sweet lady and really put in effort to pleased. Great conversationist and bubbly character, no silent awkward moment , I personally feel good GFE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremoteemo View Post
Finally get to book Lara today ,tried to book her last week but she is fully booked. Is also my first time booking a fl . First impression , very nice friendly cheerful big asset . Blowjob was very good from the ball licking to the cock I almost come in less then min . And hurried to roll the condom on n fuck her . And her squirting is really shocking . Oh yes Btw she smell good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyappledirty View Post
100% rtm
bbbj high concentration , hardworking
Appearance 7/10

Whatsapp: 91959551
Wechat: PrincessOfSquirt
Email: [email protected]

Last edited by larawithlove; 03-10-2019 at 04:57 PM.