View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 7
larawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant future
Wink Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

Thank You Bros for your support &
the lovely frs ♡ It's been my pleasure to serve you ♡

FR PART 1

Originally Posted by shadow3261
Just met up with Lara yesterday for a car date.
A friendly and gorgeous lady to begin with, and her BBBJ skills were solid.

Treat her well and support her more Bros!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K810i
Had a session with her two days ago. Shan't put any ratings thus here are my experience:

Looks: Yes bah bah, cute and GND looking
Body: Definitely for boobs lover, nice ass to squeeze
Service: It was quite a chat, easy to talk. Yes, awesome bbbj that almost came. Very very wet, did some positions and she oblige.

Ended totally drained out. Was covered in sweat. She is one hell of a rider when she's on top!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whycannottahan View Post
Review for Lara.

I wish I had my old review as she has changed a little from the previous stable.

She's definitely have helped me since hard times. This is no different. She's a little slimed down from before do help her out. If you wanna good suck. There's always her.

It definitely was a first having her squirt a lot. It was nice!

Good luck Lara!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoKid
Met Lara this afternoon at a nice n cosy hotel. Was greeted by a friendly and able to carry herself is what amazes me . Indeed bbbj was out of the world as commented by the other bro who mention over at the other thread. Her pussy is soaking wet and her fetish is getting dick slap on her clit her squirting is jaw dropping and her moaning is really av. So much more that I almost cannot tahan and nearly cum .Frenching & gfe is like Fwb yet very passionate .

Looks: 7
Body: 6 (soft n smooth)
Squirting : wonderful like floating in tsunami
Boobs :KPB (Kan Pua BIG) Natural , Big , Firm
Pussy : very slippery and pussy muscle is very solid
Gfe: 8.5
Bbbj : nice suction but cannot deep throat

Overall is a good bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinsoon
Manage to book her tonight as it was a birthday treat for myself as I always wanted to try her when she was under a stable back then , happy to say that I was greeted by a lovely girl holding a little cake telling me happy birthday. Little did I know she went out just to get me a cake ,I think for this is really a very nice n sweet gesture rarely seen in a fl .

Looks : 6.5
Figure : 5
Squirting : 10
Boobs : 8
Fj : 7.5
Bbbj : 7.5
Overall : 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielt
Met up with Lara and she’s amazing at making you feel at ease. Chatted about many random things to get comfortable and quick smoke break.

Her squirt is really amazing and like many have said, good bbbj. Good Gfe and she really enjoys herself as well. For those who like girls on the meaty side, she’d be perfect with her huge natural breasts and voluptuous body.

Thanks LARA for excellent service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualityfr7
Overdue FR.. Promised her one..
Had a super fun session smacking her clit and watching it spray all over!
Nicr firm boobsfor grabbing and coupled with a really fun personality.

Enjoyed chilling with her and smoking at the balcony after the deed.
Definitely rtf when im financially able to do so haha..

P.s. she's really hygenic because she brings her own towels. Also a designated 'warzone' spot for her water sports lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddfmc1
Long overdue FR for Lara.

Met her in a nice classy hotel. So long story short, she is one hell of a squirter. If you wanna get drenched in her juices, she is definitely the one for you. Yes she is a bit bah bah, and I think everyone who books her should know it. But she is curvy in all the correct places. Her bbbj is good, but not epic. On the other hand, her riding and squirting is out of this world. Definitely a must try!

Looks : 6.5
Figure : 9 (my type)
Bbbj : 7
Fj : 8.5
Squirting : 11 (too shiok)
Will RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriel2488
Had a pleasure of meeting her yesterday and shld I say, I was simply mindblown. It was my first encounter with a lady who can squirt. She just kept squirting on and on and on. Just having the feel of the squirt while rubbing her almost made me cum! BBBJ was also amazing. Super moist BJ. Suction is great. Could feel my cum slowly being sucked up. Her riding is awesome as well. She has another unique feature of able to squeeze her vagina. Could feel her tightening up while riding. Big boobs and curvy ass. Good to grab onto. And when you cum, she will squeeze her vagina even more. Felt really good. Overall will rate her 8/10. RTF for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glovedboy
Just had a amazing session with our Princess. I told her I have a rubber glove fetish and she was fine with it ! Dream come true. Just massaging her clit area and her juices keep dripping on and on. Waterfall alert. My gloves felt warm from all those juices. Love it. Will be back for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howck001
Met Lara for few day ago. She is very nice and easy to break the ice with.
I could open minded and very much accommodating.

Had a chit-chat and she agrees to grooming the private area. After we had bath she took the razor and slowly clean my upper and down.
She asked me to doggy to clean an area near the anus and behind.
It was very smooth and she used some cream to feel silky skin.
It was an amazing experience.

While doing all there, my bro is very strong and looking around. Although she understands my needs and quickly grab and put inside the pussy. Provided me excellent service and feel so relaxed.

She is new to grooming, I believe bro can guide her slowly.
She will be starting this grooming service, you may book the appointment
Nice meeting this Gem.
I will visit her again.

Cheers..!

Quote:

Originally Posted by antseater
Owe my sweetheart an fr. Sorry lara i have been busy with work

Lara my long time regular girl since from her first day in sammybabe i have been booking her. She use to be really plump , but her transformation over the years was fantastic . She is still slightly meaty now but her service and attuide in work is always fantastic . Her squirting always leave my mouth wide open since day 1 it was undescribably amazing

Hope to see you again

Quote:
Originally Posted by titisup
Not my usual style to post an FR but since is for my regular girl I will do it this time. She is a patience and understanding young lady ... size is my type not skinny but a little meaty but she is perfect in all her ways . She has natural beauty which most girls always depends on makeup. Her skill is hands free bbbj and suction was combination of soft n strong. I love her pussy the most because of how she uses her pussy muscle to kap my lj when I was going to cum and her juices spraying all over me all time Never once have I been let down by her her skill and service makes up to everything I want in a girl gfe is GAO GAO with her is always fun n full of sweat she is one horny girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakaboy123
Thanks laara for the service. After grinding hard at poker table and decided to try laara. She was on time and nv hard to talk to. Very friendly person. Service wise everything you ask she can do sure satisfy you. Sure will try her again..thanks laara! One of the best bbj guys dun forget to try!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualityfr7
Super nice and friendly babe who has an amazing talent for squirting! If you do meet up with her, get her to share with you her story on how she first discovered she could squirt lol!

Planning the next meet-up! Cheers
Qf7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyy
Sorry Lara as i dont know to write a good FR for anyone.
I will write a simple FR for you.

Look 7
Boobs 7
Bbbj 7.5
FJ 7 ( ps as i cum fast so i can give more point but she is good)
Squirt 12 ( is out of the world when she squirt it just like open a tap )

I will return as she is friendly and wont rush you.
So hope bro can support her and treat her nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisismynick
First session with Lara today at the first slot. Her apartment is really in a discreet area and there's not many people around in the first place so people who are scared don't need worry.

I arrived at her apartment and she told me to go shower. After showering we continued talking like a normal couple laughing and stuffs. She then started on the nipples and started going downwards. But cut all the bullshit I told her I want to see her squirt. She laid on her back and after a few rubs and taps on her clit, she was already squirting. Repeated it a few times and the water pressure got higher until it shot all over my face. Imagine turning on a hot shower after a cold day. That's the feeling. She also cannot tahan and told me to put me in. Thrust a few times and she was already moaning a lot. Fucked her until her face was all red from orgasming and I came within 20 mins. Afterward I asked whetherbi I can continue to see her squirt in different positions and she allowed. Continued having talks with her after I washed up.

Looks,
Boobs,
Bbbj,
Fj,
Ass?
Who cares? I managed to experience the Kota Tinggi waterfall in Singapore for only 200 dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by arhboon
manage to grab a slot this evening with the fabulous duo Lara & Felyn at their discreet yet cosy hotel . They both are friendly girls that break the ice really fast . It was a pleasant and fun session with both girls also an eye opener for Lara squirting & Felyn gives heavenly blowjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter249 View Post
Had an amazing session with Lara today. First things first, her figure is totally my type. Fucking yummy. Gave me a hard on before she even strip. Fast forward, she begin with bbbj. Almost made me cum. Then she grabbed my dick and tease her pussy with it till she squirts all over. My dick is soaked in her pussy juice. Then we started off with cowgirl. Fuck she could bounce on this dick like there's no tomorrow. Was hoping not to cum too fast so we switched to doggy. Played with her clit till she squirts again before I stick me dick in her wet sugarwalls. Start to pound her and boy I can't stop smacking that juicy ass. Finally buay tahan and I unloaded all over her ass. Well-coated cinnamon bun. Damn it gives me a hard on just by writing this lol. Will definitely RTF. Thank you, Lara!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikasa23 View Post
This is my long overdue FR for Lara. Sorry girl, was super busy recently.

look :7/10(8.9/10 while bbbj. no joke look totally diff.)
boob:8/10
bum:8/10 hehe
bbbj:10/10 (totally the way i like it)
fj:8/10
service: 11/10

Not to forget, she squirt. For bros, wanted to experience flowing of pussy juice... she is the one to go for, highly recommended
Quote:
Originally Posted by faptrum View Post
Sorry lara not sure if you still remember me but i promise to write a fr for you just because you are super worth it .

Looks : pretty chio face in my opinion , facial features like alittle eurasian

Figure : voluptuous at the right place (but her attuide is super up )

Bbbj : 8
Gfe : 11
Rtf : 4th time and still coming back for more
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
I have slipped out to a centrally located hotel a couple of times to meet LARA. I can confirm that the title princess of squirt is a gross misunderstatement. It should be queen.

Lara oozes sex. She’s super chatty and friendly, the puffy lips suck and slurp, and that flowing river of squirt is nothing short of amazing. I’ve never had anything close before or after and thus I RTF.

Other reviews are accurate. She is not a stick thin model, but a confident sex charged girl that I enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostrun View Post
RTF Review - had the pleasure of seeing her again last week. Opted for full service with squirting.

Upon arrival she greeted me with the usual sweet smile and broke the ice immediately with good conversation. She's a natural at making you feel comfortable, coupled with the fact that i already met her before - things went smoothly like a breeze. It was refreshing to see her again, seemed like she lost some weight too.

Went on the usual clean up before heading to bed, and she asked me if i wanted her to squirt for me. I told her yes, she then started sucking on my cock. I've said this before, but she really does give good head, holy shit. I had to tell her specifically not to blow me and use her hands at the same time or i might just cum in her mouth there and then.

She was starting to get real into it and pulled me hand to her pussy. "Finger me baby" she said, and i was more than happy to. She moaned like the good little girl she was, and a minute into it i started to feel her body quiver. Started going faster on her clit while her mouth was on my cock. She then let out her glorious squirt on my hand, wave after wave. It was so fucking hot. I always thought that the fact that a woman knows how to enjoy her sexual intimacy is extremely hot. She told me to keep going, and so i did. By the time i was done with her, the mat was all wet.

She then got on top of me and started riding me, and it was an absolute turn on how she was so into it. She just loves sex, and i could tell she loved to please. After a while i couldnt take it, i told her to get on her knees and turn around like a good girl while i take her from the back. I asked her if i could go hard, and she said yes. Pounded her like a little whore and the more she moaned the closer i came to coming. It was fucking good and i couldnt hold it in anymore, unloaded in her during doggy. Afterwards, we lay in bed and caught up like old friends.

Honest TLDR - She's not slim, she's slightly meaty which means her boobs are delicious. She seems to be losing weight though. Her blowjob is to die for, i wonder why she doesnt do CIM. That would be the perfect blowjob in my opinion, she sucks like there's no tomorrow. I give the fucking an 8, she really enjoys it. the squirting though, is a fucking 10.

If you're looking for those model type, i suggest you pass. But if you're in it for a real good fuck - give her a try. I would definitely RTF again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikasa23 View Post
Just RTF her on a Friday night....

The whole session was like bf-gf... talking cock non stop. Super gfe, super easy to break ice.

I think she has become my regular go-to FL already, highly recommended with overflowing tsunami of pussy juice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter249 View Post
My second session with Lara. Can't get enough from the first. What can I say. Her voluptuous bod, slurpy wet bj, and the fuck was amazing. This time she squirted even more. Probably enough to fill up a bowl. Yummm. Finish off by giving her the cinnamon bun. I would definitely return. Who knows, I might be her new regular hueheuhue. Thank you again, Lara!
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicykishix View Post
My first local girl experience and I pick lara. My first impression when I see her was she was really busty , foxy & seductive. She is friendly and easy to break the ice. On the bed she is a wild kitty her squirt was legendary legit. I think she can replace the suntec fountain . Overall was a overwhelming with excitement session with her no regrets and I would definitely rtf and probably see her for an overnight session.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1886 View Post
Arrangment with lara for a session it was smooth. She is very friendly very nice and easy to talk to,
Figure : 7
Looks : 7
Fj : 8
Bbbj : 9 cant deepthroat very well as she claim my dick is too big for her mouth but she is tries to deepthroat alittle here and there still very effort at this
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudekiller00 View Post
Lara my local to go personal groomer for my privates she does all cleanly shave for me front n back always. I always feel safe in her hands and I know she is gentle and careful her soft touches make my manhood stand even when she grooms me. Please support her
Quote:
Originally Posted by gongkiaz View Post
Just arrange a meeting with Lara at her discreet cosy hotel for a boob fuck session. Looks is pleasant looking . Friendly and easy to break the ice . Overall the booking process was smooth n swift .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
Met this gem yesterday. Late for 30 mins and she still welcomed me with broad smile, pro sia.

4* hotel, discrete, ample parking space, nice and clean room. 3 mins walk from
nearest bus stop. I took sbs 51.

She is considered good looking, not even plump, figure well kept. 36D boobies, sensitive nipples (forgot to suck), did cbj which is my preference. Good skill but not the best, I must say. Will rtf for sure, I haven't suck her nipples yet . But, there is another gem which I die die must try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee11 View Post
Manage to arrange with Lara on her first slot today . First impression i like what i see , not strictly down to business , able to carry a conversation. She does not jugde nor she is not racist , indeed very nice girl . Very good with her tongue and very easily soaked down her puss .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmidnight View Post
Looks : 8
Figure : 8
Fj : 8
Bbbj : 7.5
Squirting : 10
Rtf : Yes

Conclusion : amazing girl, dont miss out
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1230 View Post
A tad overdue but here's a short summary of the time spent with Lara

She is someone who you can easily connect with. Met her and she immediately broke the ice. Felt like she was someone i knew for a long time rather than someone i just met for the first time.

Proceeded to room and for the usual clean up. I did know she smoked from her profile but she was still nice enough to ask if i mind her smoking. Chit chat awhile before we got started.

All i can say is it was worth it, especially since its the first time meeting someone who can squirt (and a lot too!). Her blowjob skills were good enough, fast and furious. Before she got on top of me, she asked if i wanted to be on top instead (perhaps cos of my smaller frame) but once she started riding, it did not take long for me to feel like cumming. Asked her for doggy and she complied and finished off with the position.

All in all, well worth the money and time spent. Would RTF again when possible!

All bros should try her and they should know what I mean!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhaar22 View Post
First impression is she is slimmer than the normal girls with bigger boobs ,i was abit late but she was accommodating . Her boobs is 9pts , bbbj is 8pts , overall very good session . Come back with vitamin m is recharge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerman456 View Post
Looks : 8.5
Figure : 9 very big boobs
Bbbj : 9 sensational blow
Quote:
Originally Posted by weerky View Post
Had an appointment with lara. A very bubbly and friendly persona that shone throughout the entire session. Make one feel like meeting a long lost friend. The boob were supple and a big handful. Despite my 2ic falling asleep halfway, she was encouraging and work hard to wake it up. Really like the professionalism!Pussy was really tight and wet. Highlight of course was the squirt(more like gush!) non stop flooding waves of love juice.

Gfe: 10/10
Looks: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 8/10

Conclusion: not to be missed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
ok la tried lara ytd

service is top notch will return for her :P. will rtf for more

Whatsapp: 91959551
Wechat: PrincessOfSquirt
Email: [email protected]