Old 19-06-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Rain001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Quality HDLY at Tien Yi MP - my frequent fav - HDLY till u cum

Ok I just replied to bros who asked for his name.

Apologies because I dont login to sbf so often.

I have to agree, most of the recommendations on sbf are not up to standard. I personally feel that way, because of tries after tries. That's why you see, I don't even bother to write a FR for years. Because most of my experience are not satisfactory. I can say every single time, I was thrilled at a thread story, thrilled enough for me to give it a try with my $$$, and result is, out of 10 times, at the most 1 time is satisfying. For example, I have tried a fantastic local massage (pretty and sexy minah who provide bbbj and fj) whom I rtf recently. Surprisingly, this thread has gone missing a few weeks after the thread came online. Not sure what happened, maybe the moderator deleted it for a good reason, but ironically for me, the only good satisfying thread recomendation, turn out to be deleted as soon as I want to re-read it.

So, Who else I missed out can continue to post your reply here for her name.

As for Tien Yi girls and their biz, think I have made it clear enough with my disclaimers.

Im not sure about the old birds here, who have tried many Tien Yi girls before, or have bad reviews abt them.

I just want to share this to whoever wants to try.