View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Back to thermae, have one syt quoted me 3k ST, i dont want spoil the market hence rejected her.. Proceed to ask second option and also offered me 3k.. Wtf, just few day and many has raise to 3k.. Proceed to ask 3rd option, she offered to go club + ST for 2.5k.. Accepted but no clubbing as i was tired and hungry, very good FJ and good DFK, fair skin.. Tipped her some for her good FJ.

In conclusion - thermae still my favourite place.. but we must fight the senario prevent the girl jack the price to 3k and i will sure visit Badabing again... That girl is the best looking girl in this trip after scaned SC & nana
Nice FR. Anyway, I dunno how chio is 1st SYT, wat time u went or where she stands in the club, but so far, I think the mkt rates for the chio ones is abt 3K. Of cos, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so is very subjective. But I guess I’m slightly picky la, I usually go for those who stand right along the end, where most of the chio ones r @. Anyway, I dun think u need to be scared abt spoilling mkt la, cos honestly, even if we dun spoilt the mkt, the Sushi & Kimchi boys will. Plus as stated above, wif the influx of more thiongsters coming in, u can well bet the prices there will only go up.