View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Tried the much hyped Xiao Yun 16WH06 last week.

First impression: Cute looking girl-next-door with D cup boobs. Always smiling and cheerful. Slim figure with medium height at about 1.58m.

Shower service: Basic HJ of grabbing and rubbing of my dick followed by sucking of my nipples. No frenching provided.

On bed service: Catbath, boob rub, AR and BBBJ + HJ combo. No painting and no frenching provided. AR was excellent with alternate deep thrusts and slow licks of her tongue on my asshole. BBBJ was given with HJ simultaneously, so my dick went hard very quickly and prone to early cumming. Had to stop her before I shot out my load.

FJ: Bonked her in missionary position while squeezing her huge boobs. Tried to sneak in a french attack but she kept her lips shut and allowed kissing on the lips only.

Overall: A satisfactory session for me except all the hype over her giving DFK was not justified. Maybe she stopped giving frenching services recently. When I asked her whether she frenches, she said she doesn't. Still worth a try for her big boobs, AR and BBBJ + HJ combo if bros don't mind no frenching.