Thread: North East area
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 12
Spicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North East area

Went there during weekend after chionging, was too lazy to drive over to geylang. (Afraid of road block too)

Luck is on my side as i am the only customer at that time.
Went in the room and waited eagerly for the massuer.

In come the lady who greeted me at the door.
If i know it was her i would risk my way to geylang instead.

Started off with massage and around 15mins she popped the GQ. Opt for HJ at $50. She is even more desperate than me, kept on pushing her boobs to me and ask me to kiss her ass which i didnt
So freaking wet when i touch her pussy. Really let you play with her boobs till you sian -.-"

She ask me if i'm interested to get another gal to join in for the four hand HJ with addnt $30, i think to myself it would be better if not with her i might not be able to unload.

The lady who came in wore gloves , anyway managed to unload with both hand busily squeezing the boobs. After the deed, she contd the massage and i asked to end it there.

Name: Told me it's Ka_ X_n but saw her name tag its L_ _i.
Looks: 4/10
Body: 4/10
Serv: 7/10 (Here to please but for auntie lover only)
Dmg: $45(1HR) + $50 (HJ) + $30 (Addnt lady for the HJ)

RTF: Not for me