Old 15-05-2006, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Wonderful time passes fast, last weekend was so happening.

Second trip to 141&161 again with Rokket as he having rendezvous with another pretty WL in 141&161. Wow Rokket you are the best like valentino
in 141&161. Both encounters on WL girls the same can make WL eagerly meet you out for either dinner or outing.

If you stay here long in hk, i bet all WL would be mesmerize by you. Then you will be loaded if each one give you HK$1000.

Long story short... WL wanted Rokket to find him before having dinner. We reach Fuji building around 6plus in the evening. Rokket went in and i find myself own target. After floors of stringent check, I managed to stop on 15th floors. I look at the time it already past 45min before i bid farewell to Rokket when he find his WL.

This floor there WL from local @HK$450 and feel uncertain whether the sign write out it authentic. I brace up myself and ask one of the local HK people with limited cantonese.

He proclaims it 98% true because market it competitive and bonkers are smart. I looked at the time it ready 1 hour so i called up Rokket to check whether he is ok. To my surprize, Rokket has been staying in the room
still TCSS and having GL feeling with the girl and no action was done yet.

Serendipitous, i meet one of bros there in Fujji building and supposed going together for LKF on same day for action.

I feels the world is so small even can meet out bonker brother on same spot.
I bid farewell to him after he recommended girl on 13th floor is good.
I did not try her because she insist on HK450 while recommender only pay HK400.

I make up my mind to try out local girl on 15th floor since Rokket is not even started to perform the job.

Wow, it true the girl speak good cantonese and simple english. She is really a local. Her service is good and even offer me packet of lemon tea when i drained out of climbing up and down stairs...

I did even kiss her on the lip during our TCSS session... The feeling is so good like having HK gf...

Our real action started after chatting and touching with her for almost 40min. She say it ok make yourself relax no need to be haste. I make a vow must come back for her next time again....

She shower me and rub me well like gf feeling before action started on bed...
She even let me kiss her on bonk... I have lost touch this feeling quite sometime and best of all local girl...

After bonking, i bid her farewell and she asking me to contact her. She also get my number and name before i wanted to give her.

Wow, another marketing approach.. I called up Rokket and meet up with him and WL for meal....

The local WL just started less than a week and in this trade because of her sick father need lots of medical fee. Hope she say it true.... But i gave her HK$50 extra for good service and family status.... She hugged and kissed me before i left....

To be continued again...