Old 18-02-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Siam750 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by eronoboy View Post
Bro , i am newbie to sex toy .
Yesterday i bought a vibrator , delay spray and silicone extension condom from 3 Damansara condom shop .(Recommended by sales guy)
I follow what he teach me , use vibrator touching around clitorial but never insert into her pussy .
Until i saw air bocor from her pussy , until she moans from soft to loud .
Then i start insert the vibrator into her pussy . Changed vibration mode from time to time .
I saw her horny face so stim , so excited (so red) . Her hand holding the blanket so tight . Just like watching AV movie .
She orgasm many times , Keep begging me to fuck her .
I start with silicone extension condom and lubricant as first step . Let her experience Mat Salleh size of penis . She seem so surprise with my size . Longer and bigger size didi . Can go to area that never explore before .
I chor almost 5 mins . She is damn high but i dun like it because no feeling (Silicone condom thicker) . Immediately changed to normal condom .
Wow . I just aware that a horny girl pussy is so tight when excited . Her pussy clamp my didi so tight .
Lucky i did use delay spray , manage to overcome (or else sure surrender very fast) .
I chor almost 30 mins , she is damn happy and keep begging me to fuck her hard hard .
After sex , both of us damn tired and direct sleep .
The experience is great . Super pleasure for both of us .
But i dun like silicone extension condom , feel nothing (only she happy) . Dun waste money for it .
Vibrator is very powerful , easily bring to to heaven .
Must use delay spray unless you can last long time (more than 20 mins) . A horny girl just like an animal , will keep asking non stop bonk her hard hard . Her pussy will be very very tight after stimulated with vibrator .
Must try .
Learn from sex sifu
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily