View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 7
Iceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant future
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Wow.... sounds like this FL totally no “professional etiquette”. Code red without telling you and yet still collect full charges in advance and try to con you to tarma.

Myself and another bro were then considered lucky, as we were informed in last min by the other FL that booked earlier and informed she code red, and cannot do. Guess at least this one has a bit of “work ethic”...

But today my another booked part time FL went disappeared, despite trying to reconfirm with her 3 hours ahead.... just like you bro... a bad start for weekend.

Knn... I started to build up more than enough negative perceptions on all these FLs as I always have been patient and polite with them. Guess when have chance to access to them, make sure pump them hard and pump them gao gao to have full ROI

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnesko View Post
Unlucky unlucky.
Not one to write FRs about WLs if they already have good enough reviews.

XYM
http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3938

What a bad start to the weekend.

Contacted XM and on the way now to try to save the week for a 2nd RTF. Fingers crossed.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily