View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
PowerBoy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPowerBoy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalabirdy123 View Post
Hi gonna post my first FR hope y'all don't mind if not written well.

https://beautycastle.space/yi-yi-massage-hj-bbbj/

Tried this lady, really hard to find someone like her. Service was really one of the best I had so far. I give ratings first.

Looks 6 or 7/10. If you ignore the filter in the pics, it'll look like her. Not the most chio but I would say not bad.

Boobs I think B? Not for big tits lover definitely.

Figure not too bad. Not thin or lean but not fat. Just a bit thic.

GFE very high.

Massage is solid. Not piano. She really uses effort and pressure. Might not be the best technique but you can feel is not lapsap.

Service she does full dong guan (I forgot the proper term) she does ar, bbbj, cim, fj everything.

Attitude 10/10. She accommodates to everything. That day I was tired so I didn't want to move a lot. She said why move. Come here to relax still ask me do things how can she say she got good service.

Bbbj: 9/10 I didn't go for fj cause I was tired. But solid. I got on all fours like ar position, then she lick and suck from underneath. Quite shiok.

I think y'all will like her. But if you're wanting huge tits or model figure then don't bother ba. Other than that I would say attitude and service like this is super hard to find. Give it a try let me know if y'all agree. She will usually do service first before massage because she knows some customers take longer to shoot. She don't want you never shoot then no time. And she never asks for tips or expects it, solid pick.
Bro this YiYi advertise $130 for BBBj, how much more she asked for FJ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily