View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to woo chio bu hr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kienmeng View Post
this is my story.

I was supposed to start work with the company in april. Due to CB, the company temporarily have to close down so i cannot start work.

Last monday i email to hr to ask when can start work. The hr girl use her hp number to call me to tell me still cannot start work at the moment.

I suppose she wfh that is why she use hp to call me. I have saved her number in my phonebook. I can see from her whatsapp and wechat profile picture that she is chio.

I did a search on facebook and saw her profile. She is still single.

So how should i woo her?
you go and ask your that security guard friend lor... he level sibeh high one.. he teach u liao no need to woo anymore you jit tao jio her come out and put remote control inside her cb... just dun go courts or best denki or harvey norman these type of place...

remember to come back here write story hor...