View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to avoid catching feelings after FL say they miss you?

No feelings lah... Just hee hee ha ha lah. See message, and forget it..

Every morning my ML say good morning, say gong xi fatt chai say帅哥 . I no bother.. just go n book her regularly is very happy for her already.. in fact most ML happy you book regularly n show to the rest of the girls in shop she got regular.

The `I miss you` is all on speed-dial, copy n paste. Don't get KC by knowing that her whole address-book sent same message to every 帅哥 and ah pek.

Why you no call, no message ? I miss you... Aiyo too busy lah.. my lady boss ask me to follow her sit into big client meeting. That will keep ML quiet... Bcos she counting the money n when you can come see her again ! Ha ha...

No feelings lah... Purely business.. don't ownself KC ownself hor bro..