Old 15-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
dessker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdessker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HIV screening info

sharing my experience at a clinic i shall not name...

was getting paranoid because have been chionging for quite awhile (plenty of bbbj but protected sex) and saw a rash on my little brother... decided to make an appointment.

reached in the early afternoon, went in and saw almost everyone wearing mask. idk if its because of the virus or ppl shy lol. also quite surprised to see so many bangla... seems like they know how to enjoy too haha.

registered and proceeded to one of the rooms and a male nurse (sian...but things would get better later ) attended to me. he was friendly and asked basic questions like when was your last sex encounter, with who etc. he just drew blood (dam pain though he inject the needle no skill) and filled up two tubes with it. he then asked me do wait for the doctor and passed me a container to fill up my urine.

was waiting for the doctor to call from either of 2 rooms, i saw the first room and noticed it was a male name. didn't bother to look at the other room as i thought confirm all guys here la.

lo and behold, when the bell rang for my turn, it was to the other room and it was a female doctor

the moment i opened the door, my heart beat dam fast... she was dam chio like OL kind (slim, fair, smooth skin... arghhh...) hoseh liao i thought hahaha. however she wasn't that friendly... just asking stuff in a robotic (being professional i guess) way... as she was wrapping up the conversation, i told her my penis got abit of rash... and there was some awkward silence hahaha. she replied 'errrr so you want me to examine it?' then i was like yes and headed to the examination table to lie down and unzipped my pants... unfortunately (or fortunately haha later call police), i was not erect and just pulled my foreskin back. she took the some light and magnifying glass and examined it before saying it was nothing serious. zipped up my pants sat back down haha.

that more or less concluded my first ever 'check up' of this sorts... hope it gives bros here a better insight of what to expect during your first visit too