View Single Post
Old 13-01-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhunt View Post
She was a sugar baby for a Singaporean guy for 4 years, he's late 20s, very successful which he's running a reputable retail business in Singapore of which many of us sure know.. But the guy got married and had a child, so she decided to end it as she didnt really wana break up his family.

But i can see she's very emotionally depressed.. She even cut her self, ive seen scars on her wrist. And alot of her instagram/ facebook post is about missing someone.
Her profile sounds very familiar... like I up before a girl like this...also looking for a SD. The one I had was a very good fuck...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)