View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting poorer service during RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
There must be special service provided. If not, what is the purpose of return fuck for more 50 x ? I am quite sure that RTF must have something very special .
My thoughts exactly!

Ok first let's not consider those that have "fallen in love" with the WL, that's another topic altogether.

If there's an urge to rtf means that WL provides something special to you (and most likely everyone else). Be it high GFE or skilled services. And these will likely to continue because it is part of their routine.

Therein lies the issue. It's a routine they have to make that 20-25 mins most enjoyable for us. And the one becoming a little sian is most likely us, the customer.

So what I do is to rotate my regular WLs, and try new ones. So there's always a fresh encounter. I also "change" the routine with my regulars, not FJ everytime, sometimes just make out orally! Hahaha.

Anyway, it's like every relationship - there is a period of high, then plateaus, then declines.... Unless we find something to spark the flames again, its part of life. Move on