View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 09:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STD that affects gives urination trouble?

doesnt sound like STD to me... more likely to be enlarged prostate, issue with your kidney or UTI

most full health check up will include kidney, liver and syphilis test(VD test) so if that return normal then it should not be anything serious.. i suggest u drink lot of water and pay a visit to the GP again if the symptoms doesnt go off in a few more days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead View Post
Hello guys need help from you guys.
I had a trouble urinating, my log of the problem as follows
1st day: My urinary stream become slow after 4 cans of beer.
4th day: Small and weak pain during urination
7th day : Morning, wake up with urge to urine but cannot urine as if something block my urethra.

Got scared and meet a doctor, he done full medical check and said my white blood cell count is higher and it suggest some bacterial infection.

Also, I noticed that my ejaculation also have little pain and decreased amount of semen. And after each ejaculation, urinary become little painful.

Prior to this problem, I was hospitalised few weeks ago for accident and used urinary catheters for about 1 week.

Does this problem looks like it's caused by any STD? Please help.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here