View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
As I made my way to my bedroom, I walked past my in-laws' room. A familiar sound made me stop in my tracks. I thought I heard the distinctive sounds of whipping and slapping coming from their room. Seeing that I was the only person along the corridor, I crept towards their door.
I thought I heard sounds of whipping and slapping so I stopped to listen. The sounds seem muffled but then I heard the crack of a whip and some groaning.

"You think you are the man of the house?" a female voice which I recognized to be Mother's was heard coming from the room, "without my family's inheritance, do you think you will get to where you are today, Ali?" she asked.

Ali was the name of my father-in-law.

"Throwing your weight around in front of Wanda, are you?" she continued to taunt my father-in-law, "Were you the one who entered Wanda's room last night?" her question was punctuated with the sound of the whip.

"No." he answered.

"No?" the whip cracked another time and I thought I heard a groan.

"No, mistress," came a muffled reply.

"Bagus! Now since your tongue was so sharp this morning, show me what good your tongue can do; since the other parts of your body are useless. Lick me!" Mother commanded.

I heard some more muffled sounds and moaning. Afraid that I would be caught eavesdropping, I hurried back to my bedroom. By the time I got back to my bedroom, my husband was already awake.

"Saya mau isap tetek," my husband said, pointing to my breasts, "if you don't let me suck your breasts, I will go tell Mother!" he threatened.

I love my husband. For one thing, he was the most innocent person in the whole household and, in a way, he loved me more than an of the rest as I came to find out. To Amir and Ali, I was just a fuck toy. To Mother, I was just a cow to help the family reproduce.

"Where did you learn such things, sayang?" I asked him but my question seemed to anger him.

"Isap! Isap!" he shouted, throwing a hissy fit.

"Shh! Shh!" I went forward and wanted to use my hand to cover his mouth, "Ok ok, I will let you suck," I said.

But before I could complete my sentence, as I advanced towards him, he reached out and ripped my top off, revealing my bra.

At the mention of bra, I felt blood rushing to my groin as I remember how cute Wanda looks in her underwear. I remember seeing her in 'training bra', stripping them and suckling on her cute little tits. I rubbed my growing member in anticipation.

( Click to show/hide )

I was tempted to take her again but I did not want to spoil her story. More importantly, I didn't want her to get the impression that I got turned on my her misfortunes, I simply nodded and and let her continue with her story.

I was shocked. What has my innocent husband become?

As he was inexperienced in the ways of love-making, he found difficulty removing my bra. The more he fumbled, the more he got frustrated.

"Bisa diatur," I assured my husband and I removed my bra. Setting his eyes on my breasts for the first time he lunged forward and pushed me to the bed. Like a hungry animal, he began to suck and bite my breasts.

"Pelan! Pelan! Sakit!" my pleas to get him to slow down and stop biting fell on deaf ears and he continued his assault. I did not know what got over me but I began to get wet, presumably from the moans of my mother-in-law and the pain I was experiencing now. Thinking that I peed in my panties, he began to snigger at me.

"You dirty girl. You peed in your panties. Shame shame!" he exclaimed.

"Shh! Lower your voice, sayang, there could be people outside," I said.

"No! Mother told me I am the young master of the house and you are just a servant girl bought home using money so that I can play with you however I want, don't you tell me what to do!" he shouted at me.

They were only words from 'a boy trapped in a grown man's body' but they cut me deeper than a knife. I broke down and cried. The last member of the family that I thought would hurt me had just broke my heart.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only