View Single Post
Old 18-01-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Kena STd from HJ

I have always been very careful when visiting massage Palours and I only opt for HJ as I don't want to risk kena anything nasty. 3 weeks ago, as usual I went to a new joint that provide HJ. Everything was normal till last Friday I found my penis with small red dots and was very itchy. I was afraid and took urgent leave to go see doctor. Doctor suspected that I kena some nasty std but I told him I only receive a HJ. He told me std can sill transmit if the massuese did not wash her hands after giving another customer a HJ before me. He told me the sperm of another customer may have contact with my penis directly. He suspect the previous customer before me have std and have passed the virus to me. This afternoon the clinic called me and I have told me i kena clamydia. It was a painful experience for me. I will not Chiong again anymore. Becareful Bros