View Single Post
Old 27-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRocky View Post
hello guys, i'm a 'nasi lemak' guy with brownish skin. is there any chance of me getting a girl from thermae? or shud i stick to agogo, massage, etc?
thks.
From my visits to Thermae, the good thing is, there is something for everyone, right from SYTs to MILFs, to even a few nights ago, a rather plump japanese cosplay girl, to aunties that many of us may not like to seasoned girls that I have seen probably for at least 1 year plus since I started changing my scene to Thermae. Indians especially those that look very obviously Indians are usually rejected by most girls but there are definitely few who will do it so from brownish skin, I would say, be cool about it if girls reject you, just move on to the next one, be polite about it, you can find a girl eventually most of the time. The girls are there for a reason so as long you show some mutual respect, I am sure you can find someone in Thermae. Actually even yellow skin or even farangs get rejected sometimes for some reasons. Some girls only wanna do ST, some girls already do enough ST for the night, so they can afford to choose, some girls know they got market, so they reject those not handsome enough