View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
There's definitely "risk" involved when we write a detailed FR on ML. Which is why some bros just keep it very brief. I have my fair share of bad experiences with ML due to them find out FRs I wrote. Some due to own carelessness, some due to their CSI skills damn good.

What are the harm of writing a detailed FR, some might ask. Well, white Knights zappers, can really derail any newbie who wish to share honest FRs. It will take any newbie a long time to accumulate enough points to tahan some zapping, and not all will go to those points exchange thread. End up most will just get demoralised and become silent reader. Genuine cheongsters here loses out on more differing take on MLs.

IMHO, zappers are not the main discouraging factor. The worst thing is ML find out and blacklist you. Happened to me. This will be the real bummer coz it will affect you book ML to some degree. Most ML savvy enough to know one black record is not a biggie if you have many other good records, but the extremely picky ones will not consider you, unless they very desperate for business.

Bottomline is, all the advice provided by bros here are good pointers to avoid being identified. But just be prepared that luck sometimes may not be on your side. This risk really should NOT discourage us from sharing FRs that have more details, or lean us towards just saying the "good" things. Else end up all we have will be loads of very brief FRs or those with nothing negative. Have benefited greatly from bros past n present whom are not afraid to share the good and the bad. Our $$ is limited, let's help each other to spend it wisely by sharing GENUINE experiences but minus the details which will compromise our identity. And ya, keep off menu items to PM please n no location details!
Well said bro. Anyway MLs reviewed us in their database too and I don't see any standing up for us and telling us whenever they see a bad review unless we ask. perhaps one day we should have a database similar to them for honest review without fear of getting zap or blacklist