View Single Post
Old 15-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I realize this is a stretch and while ago but do any of you keep Mimi’s ad photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage/

Revisited Mimi – was lucky enough to get a booking a day in advance.
Same discreet location. Need to be discreet yourself in fact.

Showered together washing my back and front thoroughly.
We chat like old friends, only that she’s caressing my LB while soaping me.

On the bed and we get to the sensual. Great gentle moaning and soft touches.
She asks me once or twice in the 90 minutes allocated and I can’t decide.
I said, “Let’s see how it goes…”

I tell her I want to explore her body and have her lie on her back.
LFK and I move down to her perfect, perky, enhanced breasts and small pencil tip eraser nipples which I suck like a baby feeding on milk.

More intimacy and then she tells me to lie on my back.
She uses her tongue to flick over my balls and works her way up the shaft and then finally to the head. The flicking isn’t that stimulating for me but it’s more the sight of her tending to my cock.

She devours more and more until my cock disappears in her mouth (I’m not big). It was glorious. Mimi adds to the rhythm and uses hands and mouth. I last for about 15 minutes until I am begging her to let me fuck her – which she doesn’t.

I finally CIM and she keeps going for another minute or two, finally pulling off and looks at me, telling me it’s a lot and it’s thick. Flattered I smile and lie back in a daze.

She rinses and only points off is the horrendous throat clearing noise as she spits. She claims a lot of cum was stuck in her tonsils, teeth and lips. Oops – I apologize and she grins.

She helps me get dressed and I pay with tips for a wonderful time.

She’s beautiful, intelligent, sensual and warms up slowly if you are well behaved.