View Single Post
Old 29-04-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Eh piang wei i just say i sms ML bo reply need to zap meh? Just checking with you guys on the scene now as im out of touch for quite sometime...

需要将吗?or at least highlight say what i say wrong. Boh tao boh beh.
Probably because you sounded a bit hardup and this kind of question to be honest a lot of us see until wanna vomit oredi and have advised many times lol.

Anyway for what it's worth:

1. If is a ML you die die wanna try, book in advance and ask her what's her earliest free slot and just grab whatever she throws at you. If this kind of flexibility she also dun reply you, move on or try again days later with same strategy.

2. If you only have specific timings free and cannot book in advance, aim for the less popular ones, and try to send you sms either in the morning or near the beginning of an hour or right before the hour ends. These are the timings ML tend to be more free to read / reply text.

3. If you have no record in database, just pick a less popular ML and before session ends, remember to request her help you input 客人 in database. Most are willing to help unless your session unpleasant. Once you have a record, next time book ML easier.

Bottomline is try not to be too stubborn or desperate, if any ML no reply, just give up and try someone else. Otherwise you likely will irk readers here if you keep harping on ML ignoring you.

Good luck