View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
True. The thing about GQ, especially if ML initiated, some awkwardness is bound to follow if can't strike a deal. Some quote golden pussy rate and say the usual "i actually don't provide FJ one" (ya rightttt), this kind i just reply "下次吧,今天现金不足". Some of their face immediately sianz..resulting session sure to suffer somewhat.

The worst kind is one I encountered, keep saying "FJ not cannot, but I very expensive ok.." yet refused to give a figure, keep hinting she is pricey..maybe want me give her blank cheque. I just reply her since she so pricey then just stick to HJ. She immediately disappointed xiar..but still delivered the listed service lah. I can't stand ML playing too hard to get, not wooing a GF, this is a xxx trade, don't beat around the bush when selling their bushes lor.
Usually I will reply "我要对女生有感觉才会做" and occasionally, "我做爱是不加钱的". On hearing these, the MLs will not push further; but if they do persist, they know that they're offering it free.