View Single Post
Old 27-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Zeelova FR thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaft69 View Post
So...where do I begin? Still recovering from the amazing experience earlier, so let me try to gather my thoughts and give a review.

Met Zee after work at my place. When she walked up to my door, first impression was, "wow she's pretty". Welcomed her in and she asked me to lead the way to the bedroom. We started kissing, and boy was she a good kisser. She moaned and shuddered as I kissed and licked her neck, and she pulled down her top for me to give her sensitive nipples some attention. After that, it was time for me to lay back and let Zee do what she's best at.

She started off with giving me a cat bath, sucking and nibbling on my nipples, and made her way down. The moment she wrapped her lips around my cock, it was a heavenly feeling! No words can describe her skills. She slowly twirled her tongue around my cock, and soon I was all the way in. Took her time to suck me real good and slurped on my cock which I loved. She really knows what exactly to do to make you feel good. You have to experience it to know what I mean. After a long time of enjoying her lips, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all!

We rested and chatted for a while after the first round. Her GFE is amazing, as we cuddled together and kissed as we laid in bed. I got the urge to feel her mouth around my cock again, and I got up on my knees and slipped it into her waiting mouth. Ahh that wonderful feeling again! I slowly thrust in and out as her lips worked their magic, and soon came for the second time and she swallowed every drop.

Guys who are still on the fence about trying Zee, wait no more. Her blowjob is truly out of this world, and she is such a nice person to chat with, whether before, during or after everything; total GFE. Whoever has the opportunity to meet her, treat her well, guys. She's a gem!

LOL. And you’re nice too.