Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ChuQiGong is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L16h6 KE ER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
FR for Ke Er
Age: 24 (there was a brother posted b4 stating 22yrs old, she told me she is 24 years old, dunno which one is true, anyway, age is girl secret, no diff if she preforms)
Province: Xu Zhou

Looks: 7/10, many rated her highly but she didn't put on makeup today, she kept saying sorry for no makeup reason given was she wokeup late. May be after makeup can be 8/10.

Boobs : 6/10, About A+ or B-cup with light brown nipples, a bit small for me but her service made up for it.

Body: Firm, fair, skinny and skin is smooth, she is very tall, guess she is 1.71m guauging from my height (I'm tall too)

Frenching: 4/10. A bit only and she tried to avoid tougues' contact.

BBBJ: 10/10, Agreed with brudders posted her FR earlier, she is fantatics in BBBJ, from deep suck to tougue's work to balls playing & etc. my soul was up to the sky. For those brother cannot take long BBBJ (she did for very long time on me), better tell her so that she can manage your need, else .......

AR: 7.5/10, Shiok, even I am not a fan for it.

FJ: 9.5/10, she used 4~5 positions on me and work very hard, why i rated 9.5/10 not 10/10 as her earlier BBBJ was too good, I didn't last too long as I wanted.

Massage: Yes, but on thigh only after war over, her skill is good as she learnt it before (I asked her why her massage skill is good).

Attitude: 10/10, she started by turning on a mini-music player, peforming erotic dancing and slowly undressing herself, twisting her body and touching me along the way. I Can't describe well in words, try it yourself.

GFE: 9/10, smiling through out, and chatting along the way to make sure things were going well.

Damage: 150/1 hr (GL PRC rate)

RTF: Yes, cannot forget her good service, will get addicted.

Bro,
thanks for your FR sharing..
able to try KE ER.
very the best .. she nice & good service..
what more such a beautiful girl ...
thanks ,,.. will RTF her... her skill too powerful.... haha.....