View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

NO BIDS FOR SIMEK

Sheffield Wednesday have quashed rumours linking Frankie Simek with a move to Everton.

Reports in the morning papers claimed the American international could make a £3m move to the Toffees.

But Wednesday chief Brian Laws was unimpressed with the claims, insisting he has not been contacted by any club about the 22-year-old defender.

"I've heard nothing, as far as I'm concerned it's a load of bull," said Laws.

"I have had no contact from Everton or any other such club regarding Frankie Simek and in the end Frankie Simek is not for sale.

"He is a key payer and has had a great season and I believe there is no truth in the matter whatsoever. As far as we are concerned it is just speculation.

"There is nothing more we can say on the matter because no football club has made contact with us at all."

Simek began his career in England at Arsenal and has also been at Bournemouth and QPR on loan.

He made 44 appearances for Wednesday last term, largely in the right-back position.