View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

MAGILTON ON WRIGHT MOVE

Ipswich Town boss Jim Magilton insists a return to Portman Road for Richard Wright is far from a foregone conclusion.

Ipswich chairman David Sheepshanks revealed earlier this month that the Championship outfit were interested in taking Wright back to the club where he began his playing career.

Wright has been told by manager David Moyes he is free to find another club and that his Goodison contract is unlikely to be renewed this summer.

However, Magilton has revealed he has yet to sit down with Wright to discuss the terms of a possible return.

He said: "I have not sat down with Richard or his agent to discuss terms. Richard has expressed a desire to return to Ipswich, but nothing concrete has been decided."