Thread: 1649 2047
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hi 123hu, thank you for making those very personal attacks just because I commented on 1649 and what I think is good for business.

1649 ah Seng needs to thank you, because as long as such heavy handed tactics are used to shut down honest and helpful opinions on his house in the forum (even if they are negative), he will never see me or my buddies step into his house again.

And no, I don’t act like a big shot. I just fuck and go. I share opinions to hopefully help everyone have a better and happier Geylang experience. Sorry if that offends anyone but I mean well.

But since according to you, I’m a cheapo and what not, I guess ah Seng won’t miss my business.

Don't worry yourself coming up with some long post filled with insults again. You've "won" already. I will not be commenting on 1649 or his other house 2047 anymore.

Cheers and have a nice day.
Just put him on the ignore list and give your honest criticism. Anyway, he can choose not to read it