Thread: Genesis Spa KL
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genesis Spa KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Any updates on this place? If this is not the best spa then which one is?
No update? Let me update.

It has been a long long time since I experienced back the Marina south spa days.

Sauntered into genesis. Took a locker key changed and stripped placed clothes into locker and put on the shorts and wrap the towel that was in the locker.

Walked into the jacuzzi it was an nice hot pool with jacuzzi. Soaked my feet slowly as temperature real hot and slowly dipped my self in and soak. Al the meomories of marinansouth executive dragon came back. Went to the steam room and avoided the sauna asnthat was always my oreference.

Took a nice shower and wrapped a robe andnwent o the lounge area. Serving nice little munching food. Fried beehoon, nasi lemak with curry chicken. Egg tart (good), soonkueh (good) fruits cake and some other snacks. Got fruit juice as well and hot drinks. Had soy bean sit down eat and slowly ask captain to show some girls. This is different from my old experience. Suddenly having 15 Vietnam and Thai girls in front of you different looks and shapes I don't know how tocchoose. Some quite pretty and sexy as well. Not sure why I would ask for local Chinese or PRC Chinese. Too used to them.

Had XO PRC she was tall slim and fair. Age may not be syt 18-20s, but she looks good and really nice slim fig. Thendim lights helped made her look 9/10 haha. Her service for waterbed is ok with nice rubs on my back and front. Her capped bj is ok and we managed to have good chemistry. Nice GFE and sop foreplay missionary fj. To others may be nothing fancy but it was a nice fuck session. Some little pecks of kisses but she is not giving out these to everyone selectively only.

Real good after session go back and lounge eat and keep looking at the girls parading to customer. I shortlisted 2 views thinking I would try but my manhood became childhood cannot raise anymore. Sigh that's a sign of age. So change and left

Damaged 288 rmb
Would rate facility old but ok for me when there is none in spore.
Food average to ok
WL good please treat them well
Overall I think it's worth it