Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Theresa (By:Shuang_Jie_Gun)

Hi Bros,its me again.This will be my second FR in 2 days(Shit..at this rate i am going i be dead in no time).Quite a fruitful trip as I saw MJ(whom my friend tried) & August(SHe got a model-like figure n horny face).Tommy introdued Theresa to me saying she is one of the top 10 there(which was true)

As said by alot of bros before,Theresa did not disappoint as she performed warm water BJ,got nice(but unreal tits) & does BJ in a lot of posittions.Even got to do 69 with her.She is really considerate abt u getting cold.Her moaning gets me real horny & she address me as her darling as she toks to me.Couldnt cum during the long foreplay & FJ (Due to just bonk last nite n lost of form),she HJ for me til i cum(I was caressing as she HJ for me(Her nipples gets real hard as i do that)..Shiok..Wanted me to gv her a kiss b4 i go..

Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10 (shoul hv be 9 if not for the unreal tits)
BJ: 9/10 (BJ in a lot of position & with skill)
AR: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (her firm tits on my body..wow...)
GF: 10/10 (Treats u like her bf completely)
RTF: Of cos (Good stuff shld be shared)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR