View Single Post
Old 17-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Unsound train of thoughts ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The strongest arguments prove nothing so long as the conclusions are not verified by experience from proven sources (e.g. Slyer's FR in this thread, Federer's post and many of the trusted bros whom I have recommended to try her) ... Empirical evidence is the mother of truthful facts and the goal of all speculation ...

Obviously someone who has somewhat "crooked train of thoughts" would have made that unsound comment in bold letters in the above post ...

If many experience something similarly good from the same WL except him, I would therefore suggest that he should examine himself what went wrong during the session ... This is a very simple and logical train of thoughts to begin with ...
wow...u are saying my source is proven and reliable is it..........am i seeing or interpreting it wrongly?