View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 16
ilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to behold
Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Last time used to have many FL standing outside, by the road side trying to hook you in or wave at you, to get your attention. I remember there was an alley where they crowded together and every steps you make will only be a difficult task. Because they will keep on trying to hook you. Fish tank + FL, plethora of girls to choose from. 2020, even before covid period. Those night life are gone. Maybe a few Lady Gaga by the road.

This was beautiful. I remember my first visit - there were tons of girls to choose from... PRC, local Singaporean, Thai, Indo, Filipino, Bangla, SYTs, MILFs....................................... man I miss those days