View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24353 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Abby few days ago.

Cute SYT innocent face with bah bah fleshy figure and B cup boobs. Service wise, very sextified with BBBJ, AR, boob massage and catbath all in. Not sure about frenching as I'm not into it.

Worth a bonk for sure.
I normally go for the taller ones. But they were all not available. Asked OKT for a good service gal. Abby was recommended. It was a great recommendation! Standing at not more than 1.58m and about 52 kg, she looked meaty but fit. (Not for those who go for looks or the best feminine physique) She has lovely boobs which respond well to caressing and sensual touch. I skipped services to the back and the AR as I sensed I can have long sex with her. She is a non-smoker and french very passionately. Our tongues were fiddling inside each other's mouth. She was grateful I taught her rythmic pussy squeezing and how best to excite me. Abby was a quick learner and truly gave me a wild and enjoyable time. Sex with her in missionary, doggie and cowride positions. Her pussy was exceedingly tight and squeezed well, made the thrusting very enjoyable. No much audio, but facial expression showed the ecstasy. Her pussy was just nice for thrusting, not the low type which need a pillow to prop up. We both felt drained but very satisfied ...a most steamy bonk! She said she was happy to learn something different!