Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 13: FR on Jaguar

Date that bonk her : 05/09/2002

We went in the room than we start to take off our cloth and had a little chat than when i start to take off my shirt suddenly she come to me and start to hug me like BF and her hand proceed down to my didi and start to rub it (i'm wearing my underwear) than we start to french kiss after awhile she said "Come darling take off your shirt" and i reply "i want to But you are the one who come and hug me and don't let me take off my shirt" than we both smile....

I start to take off my shirt than we Proceed to the bath room and she start to clean me up. while she shoping me she hug me again and start to use her body to rub me slowly... After that we dry our self up and we proceed to the bed, before we lie down she hug me and french kiss than slowly to the catbath than slowly to bbbj she start it slowly by licking my didi head than than to the balls and up again she put me didi into her mouth sje start the bbbj very slowly than deep in (wow Wow the feeling *ahhhh*) than she stop and come up and we french kiss again... Than we lie down on the bed i start to service her back, i kiss her from her neck slowly to her boobs and start licking her nipple around and and my other hand start to garp her other boobs and start to rub her nipple gentlely... than i move down slowly by licking her body and slowly to her pussy i lick her pussy slowly while i'm licking her pussy my hand start working on her boobs than slowly to her thigh And she start moaning loudly than she pull me up and we start to french kiss.

After french kiss she ask me to kneel down ontop of her head and she will be under me. Than she start to bbbj me and start licking and suck my balls (wah shoik ahhh first time this kind of sytle) than slowly she move out and start to AR slowly... she go back again and bbbj again... After bbbj she came out and wan me to Bonk than i was shock that she had wear the CD for me liao and i didn't notice it... (Super Wear the CD for you and you won't feel it...) than i start to bonk her slowly than fast speed and rock her hard and she start moaning louder and louder... than we start to french kiss and she keep on moaning louder and louder and i keep on bonk her faster and harder..... Than i stop and i and lift her leg up and bonk her harder and deep..... After awhile my hand tired so i up her leg down and start to bonk her again and now i bonk her real hard till her leg start to open wide and she start to kiss me and hug me thightly.... awhile later i CUM liao BUT jaguar don't let me stop and she say bonk her a few time more so i do it loh than she stop me and said i own her a few times more.... than she start to clean my didi and we lie on the bed and start to chat and smoke............

FR on Jaguar:

Face : 7.5/10
Figure : 6/10
Height :1.6+
Boobs: B
Skin: normal
Hair : long
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kiss (La JI): 7/10
FJ : 7/10
AR:5/10
Attitute : 8/10
Sei nai : 8/10

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:00 PM.