Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 5:FR on Sweet secret

Date that bonk her:18-08-2002

Lets start xiao_Zhu Fresh FR

Ok i plan to go down to HQ to look For teresa today, i reach there about 3 to 4+. I saw Bro HS and sweet secret there and others Customer and not much only 3 to 4 customer... I sit down for awhile and tommy ask me who i wanna bonk today i told him later cause i'm tired i didn't sleep last night. He told me ok than i have a talk with Bro HS and watch TV for awhile... than Bro HS told me sweet secret(She had left HQ) not bad i can try, if i wan better call now if not Tommy going to recommand to others... At that time i was thinking that i have not try sweet secret yet can try now... I turn back and told tommy that i wan sweet secret but not now later. So tommy recommand to the other Bonker first... after 10min i think sweet secret came and went in with the bonker... 40 to 45 min later they came out and now is my turn.

We Both went in to the room and we start a litter chat and went i trying to take off my cloth she came infront of me and hug me and kiss my lips(at that time i was thinking HUh sure anot? so friendly meh i like this feeling just like my GF) after that i took off the cloth and proceed to bath she clean me up and give me a warm water bbbj (wow i like this feeling... cause first time i had a Warm water bbbj but the water a bit hot Kekeke)

After 5 min she ask me to dry my self up first, after she dry up we proceed to the bed i lay down with my back up and she start to cat bath me up and down and using her Boobs to rub my back she keep on rubbing and she came up and lick my neck ears and kiss me she went down to AR about 5 min and ask me to turn around and now she start to cat bath me again while she is Licking my niple i use my hand to grap her boobs and rub her niple and she start to moan. than she went down to lick my leg and my knee and slowly to the toe... While she is licking my toe i went up and lick her back slowly and using my fingle to rub her cunt for awhile and lick her cunt too...

Than she came up and give me a bbbj (shoik ahhh my didi went to her mouth all the way) while she is doing the bbbj she look at me and give me the face of CFM and i return a CFM face to her too Hahaha. She keep on giving me the CFM face while she bbbj and my didi really stand up for spore hard and long... Than i came up and hug her and we have a french kiss we have a very slow french kiss a that time she put on the CD for me too... than i trun her and i now i was on top of her and i start to lick and suck her Boobs, slowly i went down to eat her Cunt i start licking her cunt and suck and i feel all the juice came out form her cunt and she was moaning and moaning say that very shoik ahh ahh very shoik... after a while i went up and put my didi in to her cunt and rock her she was moaning very loud... and keep on "saying darling very shoik very shoikkkk darling faster faster" than she pull my head down to french kiss with and she hug me thightly and keep on licking my neck... i can feel all the juice from her cunt on my balls after a while i cum liao i lay on her and say your cunt very thight and she smile back... and than she hug and kiss me again. than she help me to take off the CD and clean it than we both lay down on the bed and have a talk and she told me her leg became weak liao and say she let me bonk till die liao now cannot walk liao i reply " sure anot? your leg weak meh? my leg more weak than you ah" and we both laugh... than we proceed to bath after bath we wear our cloth and she say must come and her again i say i sure come back for her... went we are living the room she gave me a hug and we start to kiss again... than she use her hand to hit my didi and i look at her and say touch my didi need money she smile and say come loh you take lah and i give her a Big HUG and kiss than we went off the room...........

THE END

Ok Guys this is my FR PART 5 FR on Sweet secret... to me she really same standard as Teresa so i like it and i sure go back for her... my second Darling

This is the FR of Sweet secret:

Face : 7/10
Figure : 7.5/10
Height : a bit short
Boobs: not big but ok to me
Skin: fair
Hair : long
BBBJ : 9/10
French Kiss (La JI):6/10
FJ : 8/10 (i like went she moan)
AR:6/10
Attitute : 9/10 ( very friendly )
RTF: 100%

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:57 PM.