Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Zhu FRESH FR Part 2: FR ON TERESA

Date that bonk her :08-08-2002

Hi to all Bro,

Happy Bonking to all Bro Same old thing pls don't flame me if the FR not Good Or did not improve... Err Go and Flame Bro cuntking (hahaha Sorry bro as i told you just now i were ask them to flame you if my FR not good).

Lets start, Xiao_Zhu Fesh FR PART 2: FR on TERESA

Ok like wat i say yesterday evening i were go to Mr T (Tommy) place today at 330Pm.
so i reach there about 340PM when i went in i saw tommy and he told me to have a sit first Bro king is coming. So i was waiting for Bro king, when he reach he start to talk to toomy than he came over and ask me wat is my target today and i say: i don know? you and tommy recomand loh...
than they think for a while and say some of the 150cats name(forgot liao) than tommy say one name but i forgot liao... than King say cannot, and he ask me to try Teresa she was an Ang Pai. So i say ok loh anyway i go for Good service, but they say after i try her i won't take any Gal that is below her service. But i say nvm lah still got a long way to go mah so ok loh and tommy call teresa. After 10min to 15 min ahe came, Wow wat a gal nice body and pretty too (To me). err better than Zu Er.
So we proceed to the room and we took off our cloth when she took off her cloth wow i like her boobs (but is Fake one as wat king friend told me) than with some talk about Xiao Gui (small Gost) and to the bath, than she ask me is the water too hot or cold i say is ok.

than she continue put on soap for me and ask me to trun around and she hug me and use her body & Boobs to rub my back slowly ahhh the feeling is nice i like it alot cause i don't have this feeling before. Than now infront she do the same thing, after a while she use water to clean the soap away than she proceed to the BBBJ me with warm water in her mouth Ooo nice feeling. After a while than she stop and ask me to dry my self first i say ok loh, After she finish drying her self we proceed to the bed she ask me to lie down with my back face up and she BL me up and down with her boobs rubbing me than she went down slowly to AR me and lick suck my Balls (Think of the feeling than you were know how high is it).

Than she ask me: darling turn around. and BL infront and use her Boobs to rub my nipple and than lick it slowly and my DIDI Mar re ki tar ya... than she move up to let me suck and lick her Boobs i start it slowly with my hand touching the Pussy(Her mei mei) wow it is very wet and and i keep licking Boobs and rubbing her Pussy and she is getting more wet. Than she move down to BJ me (with out CD of course) Ooh the feeling... she put my DIDI all the way in her mouth and suck than lick my balls and one with one of her hand rubbing my nipple... and she proceed down and ask me to lift up my leg and she AR me again again the feeling came.
After a while she ask me: darling stand up. facing the bed and with my leg bend a bit than she went through between my leg and contiune AR ( do you know how the feeling is?). than she came out and ask me to bend my body all the way down and lie on her (of course my leg was still standing) and she BJ and i lick her pussy as wat we call 69 (but mind i don't wat izzit? 69 with my leg standing lol standing 69 ).

After a while she and i can't tar han any more she ask to lie down and she put on CD (condom) for me and BJ again but not much feeling cause with CD mah... than she rock on me after BJ wow her Boobs jumping up and down and i touch press her boobs
than she Hug me and say: Ah ah ah shiok very shiok.
And after than she pull me up and we have a sitting FJ she hug me and keep on licking my ears and we have La ji (French kiss)

while later is my turn to rock her and i rock her hard and she keeping on saying: Darling Harder Harder pls. so i do so and with my full speed and she keep on hitting my backside... and we La ji again and i keep on licking her neck and ears after lah ji. Than we change to DS(she say she want) went DS i keep on rubing her boobs and BL her back
after a while my AK shot out all the bullet he has and i still keep on licking her Back than she laugh out and say: darling very itchy lei don't play my Darling.... wow both of us are full of sweat on our body than i lay down and she took the CD out for me and say: Darling you good lei i like the feeling when you hug me tight i feel like i was protect... and i smile and say: you wan me to hug you some more? she reply: yes! than i hug her tight and we have a la ji again than she kiss my face and say:darling you rest first i go bath. i reply: ok
after a while of resting i join her and bath...

THE END

Now the FR on Teresa (Ang Pai):

Face : 7/10
Figure : 8/10(to me lah)
Height : 1.6+
Boobs: should be B cup or C (sorry don't know cause never ask but to me i think is big... But fake)
Skin: fair
Hair : shoulder length
BBBJ : 8.5/10
French Kiss (La JI):8/10 ( she know how to make you stand with french Kiss)
FJ : 7.5/10
AR:8.5/10 (Cause i like it)
Attitute : 9/10 ( very friendly ,gf treatment)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:56 PM.