View Single Post
Old 29-07-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddv03 View Post
Hahah, I went in and the second glass door was locked, the guy said only member is allowed to go in. I got puzzled and I told him this never happen, the guy at the front desk said he don’t know. I ask how to get member he also said don’t know. I was also wearing normal black shirt and jeans and a bag, how the heck I wear a suit or something, I ain’t even Malay haha. It was weird, but looks like they don’t want me there so I went to green elephant instead
You went past the front glass and in the recep counter area. He no let you in because of a tsunami of police & immigration checks in KL, Penang and Ipoh that went on nowadays for notable areas for illegal aliens, and MPs, spas, puds, discos, entertaiment areas. Most probably thought you..... undercover personnel ( even chinese ) for the immigration authorities.