View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

FR for "Thai Candy Massage"

They have a website: https://thaicandymassage.com/prices/

Since its near my place and my last night I decided to try it. I went there around 1900 and there were plenty of girls. This establishment has various shops in both alleys. I went to "Absolute Massage" and was shown a menu of their services. I opted for "30mins Nuru Massage with HJ" for THB1000.

After choosing my service I chose a lady and we went up. I undressed and she went to take her stuffs before we went in for a shower. After shower I lay on the bed (instead of air matteres like in AV videos) and the service started. She uaed her hands before using her body and when I turnes to my back she used her shaven pussy to rub my leg and finished the deed. After everything we showered and I tipped her and I went for dinner.

Name: Star (She's under Kiss 3 in the website)

Boobs: C (Its fake but damn tight)

Body: Pussy is fully shaven. She looks like she works out cos vody also damn tight!

RTF: Will definitely come back. I think THB1000 for 30mins is a good price if you just want to try nuru for 1st time.