View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Thinking of that bitch from ktv still piss me off. So ....my time with her is her time wasted. Wts

Today i had a little time between lunch and a meeting. Popped by 1658a for a quick firing exercise if not then a shower.
40minutes is all i can spare. I asked okt botak for a gal for quickie. Wh02 call over qiqi.

Matured look from certain angle looks like teresa teng when in certain angle. Very friendly lady with positive feel and energy

Nice butt for a big doggie bang facing the mirror. Neh neh is a cup b but let me suck like a baby. Obliging to try many diff positions. 30minutes for a quickie i finish her off with my hellfire firing into her hole in missionery.

Showered . Recharged and back to office for a pre board meeting. Good to recharge before a stressful meeting

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.