Old 25-08-2019, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
marcus.nhds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Frankly, there are lots of PRC or other countries born ladies. Move to Japan to work. I had 2 lucky encounter over in Japan.

The first one, was when i was in Tokyo "popular" area. I was just walking around to see how the scene is like. Then one man dress in fancy suit approached me to push the girls. Once he knew that i was Chinese. He immediately talk to me in PRC accent Chinese. HE advise me not to look for girls there. As most of them are not Japanese, the real Japanese will never or seldom take on other races other than Japanese.

The second time, was when i was talking to a business associate, he told me that alot of foreigner would study in Japan pick up the language. Then work in Japan, naturally some will get their citizenship. For the entertainment industry it is quite common for agency quickly secure PR or citizenship and change the talent background. However, this Japanese entertainment industry is hard. The singers practically have to perform everyday, thru that the agency would see if they can get popular. Those that cannot make it will be release, while for the rest, they would work for 10 years and sudden they are drop. So with no other experience and still getting no recognition. I guess they would move to the sex industry.

So given benefit of the doubt. The OKT might not know. But then again base on my first encounter in Tokyo. The story might go both ways.

Also over the years of chionging, I am quite doubtful of korea and japanese FL. For Korean in the past, some of them are from Russia. So really depends on lucky.

Last edited by marcus.nhds; 25-08-2019 at 03:57 AM. Reason: add ons.