Thread: L8 h66e
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: L8 h66e

[QUOTE=akan88;19115875]G88 Sister number is G18.
I Heard she Just started work yesterday.
She a Real beauty.
Another Ang Pai in the making.
Skill and Service wise, Not sure never try.

To cast all doubts so I made a visit today to see this Syt and here's a short FR on her.
Tag: G18
Look:7/10 very innocent Syt look
Hgt: 1.55 there about
Tits: 8/10 a handful natural C- cup
Body: 6/10 not thin or fleshy but firm and fair
Butt:7/10 firm and fair
Bj: 6/10 abit of balls licking and some barrel thrusts
French:0/10 perhaps with more RTFs things may get better
Fj: 7/10 Her inexperience showed as she is new to the trade so its excusable. Had a hard time putting on the condoms on my mushroom dick Started by sucking my nips and slowly moved south to my dick. Wanted to 69 but she heard wrongly and thought I wanna start so she cowgirl me. While pumping I could hear her panting cus she is tired.
Gfe: 7/10. After we finished we chatted. Can see that she is abit shy and is doing her best to service me. I guess she needs guidance from elder sis 88 to teach her some skills to make the customers happy.
Rtf: probably after a couple more months when she is more experienced.
Overall:This Syt has a lot of potentials once she has gained more experiences. Young, pretty and cute with a nice body. Guys please be patient and be nice to her.

Last edited by charger; 27-08-2019 at 04:42 PM.