Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 19
typeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post
Ok this is a bad review on Japanese Singer Mika. Those of you who know me will know I don’t like fake reviews so if a girl is good I will just say it like it is. If bad likewise. People deserve to know and I have bonked so many Japanese girls and this is the first time I had a bad one.

Let me list it out.
Looks:
1. Got BO
2. Back full of pimples
3. Face full of pimples.
4. Pussy is shaved but red.

Service:
1/10
1. I asked for passport to verify she said cannot.
2. I asked for her to tell me her songs or album she said no! This is her selling point like I know she needs to be respected in terms of privacy I am not asking for her album in eBay. Just talk cock say some album I also don’t know right? But say something.
3 Blow Job can feel teeth
4. Licking nipples can feel teeth
5. Cannot lick pussy or finger
6. Try to lick her nipples she pushed away
7. During shower she stand outside while she soap me. I thought she don’t want to shower cos she showered many times and I was actually ok. Then you know what, after I showered she Enter the bath tub to shower. My jaw dropped.
8. I didn’t ejaculate. She said times up! That’s it! Times up! So I just wear clothes and left.
9. Payment is at the start so that’s a sign of poor service.
10. No helping me wear shoes, pour water etc which is fine but at the door at least say good bye, but no.

That’s the true report. If you all don’t believe go and see for yourself.
No offense to OKT, the girl bad has nothing to do with stable, okt is prompt and polite and responsive so it’s the girl. I really think she is PRC, her handphone has chinese messages. Unless PRC living in Japan.
Bro thks for the heads up. I was tempted. Upped

Last edited by typeone; 24-08-2019 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Typo