View Single Post
Old 29-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Maitong and bros who are in Taipei now, free to meet up for some drinks? I will be in Taiwan tomorrow until Friday but mostly for business (attending trade fair). Will be busy during daytime bue free during nights. I've also gotten to know a Filipino waitress who looks like an actress from a pub on my previous visit last year who says this time she is free to bring me around Taipei Maybe I can ask her to recommend a few places since she has been staying there for a few years.
Hi Bro TD0620G, Are u here for the Computex? Me 2!...Maybe we can meet up during the day at the Exhibition Center. Night maybe fine for me, maybe got to entertain some clients after the show..Keep in touch. Btw, I am staying along Fu Shing S.Rd. I will be online most of the time, do let me know how to contact u...maybe come out for dinner or a drink...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"