View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Do the girls switch numbers? ... I picked G7 (Amy) today and seemed a bit different from your description.

Anyway, my G7 FR.

Looks & Figure : Fair like chinese, smooth skin. Slim with bit of tummy fats, height abt 1.5+m.

Boobs : B naturals (felt soft and real to me, at least). Perfectly round areolas and pinkish nipples.

CBJ : Short while only. Said she didn't like the latex taste. I asked if she liked banana taste ... nice try! No BBBJ. Got the standard safety briefing

FJ : Tight. Has stamina for cowgirl. Finished in missionary. Will doggy her next time to nail her bouncy ass (only noticed after the fuck).

RTF : Still got several girls yet to try.

Overall an enjoyable session. She is 26 but body still taut like "18", i teased her. And so it went, a lot of ribbing and teasing each other like FB. Quite chatty and speaks mandarin and english.

Apparently she worked in ktv before and claims it's her 6th trip here. Don't expect a shy, demure girl, for sure. After the session, as we descended the stairs, she saw 3 customers seated on the sofa pondering their choices, and started calling out, "七号 ! 七号 !!"
Sounds like the same G7 bro. Her boobs felt real but she told me herself they are fake.