View Single Post
Old 31-05-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Just because gahmen is soon going to allow social gatherings of up to 5 people doesn't mean it is safe to have fun already. If these girls see 5 to 10 guys per day their chances of getting the virus are unbelievably high, esp from those asymptomatic cases. If you have a CO at home and you kena the virus and contact tracing, i wish you the best of luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Guys who still go:
1. Blatant disrespect to all Singaporeans who are working together to comply with CB laws so that our lives can get back to normal.
2. KC'ed guys who insist on supporting their favorite ML.
I feel everyone really has to cooperate and keep the big picture in mind, during peace time we chiong and have fun it's fine but things now are really serious, if the virus doesn't hurt you or your loved ones, it already has hurt everyones pockets. It will still have some effect on you. I know not easy to tahan a couple of months without action but pls exercise some self restrain at this time. The worst of economic sufferings are yet to come. The sooner we can get rid of this virus and get back to normalcy the better.