Face: 6/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10, natural c cup
BBBJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10 – just like fucking GF
FJ: 9/10 – nice
Damage: RM200 + Hotel on you
WIR - Maybe, got many more to try from sucknehneh list

As i mentioned before, i would like to try bigger boobs since my first 2 bonks don't have big boobs. I remember some bro posted this FL FR here before.

As usual, set the date and time to meet-up. Go to the nearby hotel and proceed to room. She really has good GF feeling and east to break the ice. Without wasting time, we proceed for our business.

I think I want to share about her is that she really wet very fast. While sucker her tits my hands start playing her pussy can and feel she already very wet. Just put in my finger to finger fuck her she really enjoy very much. Initially she don't allow me to insert but I keep trying. I was so excited to use my finger working on her.

Proceed to bed and she give me BBBJ and I signal her to cal me as I sense I can't stand for lond. Start with Cowgal and has very nice view on her everest having up and down. SYOK!!! I feel cumming soon, asked to change position as least I can control. Missionary her slow and steady for 5 mins, sense cumming soon, bonk her fast fast for 30 mins and unload.

Do not PM me for her contact, I bought all the contact from [email protected]