Cyrustan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincentlow1990 View Post
Name: Ying Ying local ckt
Face: 9/10 - student . 20yo. Damn cute
Body: 8/10 - skinny and small size girl
Boobs: 7/10 - B cup . Small but firm . Pink nipple. I guess not much experience
GFE: 8/10 - college feel. Young and friendly. Naive feel and cute
BBBJ: 7/10 - normal bbbj. I guess not much experience . But she willing to learn. I slowly guild her.
DATY: 8/10 - super nice. No smell and sensitive
FJ: 8/10 - tight and wet. Try several post. She was thin and I was able to carry her with me while fk.
DFK: 9/10 -
Fingering 8/10 - abit shy to express her feeling. But once u hit her sensitive point, she soft
Moan 8/10 - nice moan. Not those loud fake moan. But more soft and shy moan. I guess shy and not dare to express her feeling. But her face expression show that she was enjoy on this.

When she reach my room, she was same like photo, college girl. She let me feel like going back college again. We start to talk for awhile. She was those college girl feeling. I feel I was young at 20yo that time. After bath, she was shy and put the towel with her. I slowly put her lay down on her and kiss her. I slowly kiss her and lick her neck and take off her towel. She was shy and sensitive. I saw her hand hold the pillow tight while I licking her nipple. I slowly go btm and licking her pussy. She was so shock. She shout when I start lick her and hold the pillow even tight. Just few min with my licking and fingering, she from initial silence and start to moan loud and start shacking push my head away. I guess she had her orgasm. She breath hard and rest for awhile. After that she automatically kiss me and give me bj. Her skill not those super experience. I slowly guild her and she perform better. Her fj also very fresh . But I like this not much experience girl. She was sensitive and had her another orgasm while fj. Very natural and good make me so proud of myself and feel younger once more time. Haha.
Bro, can pm me?thanks in advance.