Thread: Edging massage
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Tried out the lady by PrivateRyan and i wont RTM.

I didnt get any massage at all. When changing, she already started touching my nipples and my bottom. After bathing when returned to the curtain partition, i lay face down on the bed, she asked me to flip over and i told her wanted a massage. She replied who comes here for massage. Ok Fine, i skip the massage then. She was not wearing her mask and i told her to but she replied that she doesn't have virus and continued on without it.

I do admit she pressed a certain point and the feeling of cumming subsided. She also use a cock ring and throughout my didi was just being swung left, right, up, down with the jerking off motion in addition to some slapping on my didi. Repeated motion without any sensuality. I wasn't enjoying any part of it.

Offered me BM at $100 and got me to sit on the edge of the bed to do the deed. In and out inclusive of 2 showers in less than an hour with a damage of $150.

Haha bro, feel your frustration.

For other bros, different millage for different ppl, can still try out if keen to "light SM"