View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 18
peter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KL now - hyper supper pretty girl to intro now

Thanks bro, did you do incall or outcall? Incall, the place ok? How would you rate her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Federal open? I went there last week the main entrance still locked with the sign saying Federal Hotel is closed.
I tried Ara from mygirl141, she is true blue Outer Mongolian speaks Mongolian very well, even taught me a bit of Mongolian. bad thing she a bit small sized and petite for a Mongol, face look like Mongol mix Kazakh mix Han, apple cheek but jaws r small n not wide n squarish like Mongols, eyes also quite deep set n not very long slitty like Mongol, I would say her eyes n jaws look like Han, nose is high like Kazak, apple cheeks like Mongol.

friendly and chatty , used to be a kindergarten teacher in Outer Mongolia. bad thing she only does covered bj n no 69 cunninglingus. I wont wanna go back again as I love bbbj and 69 cunninglingus. I notice ex teachers always like that, last year i fuck a jiangsu fl who was a kindergarten teacher also the same cannot 69 n bj only. teachers always go by the book.

Will try mygirl141 other Mongol like Ara in future, she looks more Mongolian to me