View Single Post
Old 24-06-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Sugar/Ling Long, one amongst a few MLs on my to-do list. FR below:

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/sugar-massage/

Location ok for foot soldiers, drivers best plan ahead. Vicinity is quiet, do exercise caution and be alert.

Lookswise, her video is a good representation with some discount. Not considered a looker imo but pleasant face with high nose. Not SYT to me but definitely young lady with a figure so slim and slender with no fats and narrow waist yet reasonably sized boobs to compliment her body. Boobs are natural and firm, flat abs and young tight body. She is worth seeing in the flesh unless you prefer meatier diet.

Not the most chatty or maybe I not her dish. But polite and demure. Maybe laidback is her personality. Did warm up somewhat as the session progressed.

Sensual is just ok..Good thing is she is not the goalkeeper type of ML that position herself to prevent you touch or keep blocking your advances. Go easy and gentle on her and your roaming range should be satisfying. No safety shorts, just thin panties and a pair of yummy legs that seem to go on forever.

Bonus point is her head massage. I no expert but hers feels legit and very relaxing and rejuvenating. Definitely seems to know what she is doing (which she claims).

Overall probably not high up on my RTM list as I prefer ML whom interacts more, but gotta stress she is not aloof la, she wil respond if you talk to her, just don't expect a ton of to and fro. Regardless, definitely in my rotation list as she does have her selling points. Not a restrictive plain vanilla for sure, well worth checking out. Don't be too pushy and your session should be rewarding.

Bro, what do u think? In your opinion is she unlockable for a fee?